SOLAR PV – For Business
At SES Building & Energy Solutions, we’ve installed over 2000 Solar PV systems on to homes and businesses in the UK – doing our bit to fight climate change and earning ££££’s for our customers in reduced energy bills and incentive payments via the Feed in Tariff Scheme.
Energy security and the reduction in annual energy costs are becoming more and more important to businesses from Agriculture to Engineering, Logistics to Manufacturing. Both in the Commercial sector and in our Public and Community Buildings, the rising cost of energy threatens to eat into profits and damage the sustainability of community services.
At SES Building & Energy Solutions, we are committed to helping businesses and local community groups take a stand against rising energy costs – by helping them to generate their own Free Green Electricity using the power of the sun!
Solar Power offers an intelligent solution to a problem that simply isn’t going to go away.
• Electricity prices have increased by 4 x the rate of inflation over the past 10 years.
• The Big Six have increased their energy prices by 36% since October 2010.
• A study undertaken by investment bank UBS predicts energy prices will rise by 46% by 2020.
Recent reductions in the cost of solar technologies, coupled with current Government backed financial incentives, make investment in solar electricity generating systems a popular solution for medium to high energy using businesses and offers a great hedge against future power price inflation.
It’s never been easier to invest in solar electricity generation with SES Building & Energy Solutions!!
• We can arrange 100% funding – with no deposit required!
• No charges against Land or Property; fixed monthly payments; speedy decisions.
• Payments are 100% tax deductible.
• With electricity savings plus income from Feed in Tariff, we aim to provide positive cashflow from DAY ONE!!
• We can advise on all aspects of the process and liaise with the District Network Operator (DNO) to manage connection to the National Grid.
• First we need to evaluate your roof… Follow the link and submit your details here.
• We’ll contact you within 24 hours and, provided your roof is good for solar, we’ll ask you some questions about your electricity usage.
• We’ll then arrange a mutually convenient time to meet and in the meantime we’ll prepare an Indicative Proposal to present at our meeting.
PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS
We only use the highest quality products and materials on our installations.
The Solar PV Industry use a universal rating system developed and administered by Bloomberg New Energy Finance to differentiate between the hundreds of manufacturers of solar modules on the market.
This rating system is based on the “bankability” of the supplier. The supplier must have provided own-brand, own-manufacture products to five different projects, which have been financed by five different (non development) banks, in the past two years, with a minimum project size of 1.5MW.